If you are a citizen of a country outside the European Union or the European Economic Area and wish to carry out paid work in Romania, you must obtain an employment permit.
It is important to note that you can only carry out paid work for one employer, and if you intend to change your place of work, you will have to apply for a new employment permit.
To obtain this work permit, you must apply to the General Inspectorate for Immigration. We can assist you in the process of obtaining this document and the estimated time for completion of the procedure is 30-45 working days.
We offer consultancy
We will explain all the steps you need to take and will be with you throughout the collaboration.
We check documents
We make sure you have all the necessary paperwork and that it meets the requirements.
We file papers
We take the stress out of appointments, counters and queuing.
We track the processing of documents
We check the status of your request and keep you informed of any changes.
We pick up the documents
We will collect the documents and let you know when you can take possession of them.
1. Initial analysis and evaluation of the documentation to determine the appropriate visa type;
2. Assistance in obtaining a work visa, study visa or business visa;
3. Analysis of the specific immigration needs of family members that expatriates employed in Romania wish to relocate with them;
4. Support in obtaining permanent residence;
5. Providing advice for situations such as planned trips outside Romania;
6. Assistance in obtaining registration certificates for EU/EEA/Swiss Confederation citizens and residence cards for their family members;
7. Support in maintaining relations with relevant institutions;
8. Obtaining work permits / right of residence / setting up companies for non-EU citizens.